Gone are the days of shoving frozen peas down your pants.
One of the many questions we’ve asked ourselves while addressing the ‘unmentionables’ of womanhood is why we were still popping frozen goods into our pants for cooling relief. Or big, bulky hot water bottles when we had cramps. Why was there nothing created especially for women’s bodies?
Nyssa’s lightweight and uniquely contoured VieCare Uterine Ice/Heat Pack is specially designed to be placed over your uterus and ovaries, while being equally effective when placed in the lower back or perineal area. Keep a couple on hand and use either heat or cooling to help you carry on in comfort. C’est la VieCare.
- Lightweight and less than .5 in/ .63cm in thickness..
- Soft fabric covering featuring Nyssa’s exclusive pattern by Kaye Blegvad.
- Microwavable for heat therapy and freezable for cooling relief.
- Recommended for use with Nyssa’s VieWearTM Pelvic Comfort Underwear and VieWear Pelvic Comfort Live-In Leggings or FourthWear Postpartum Recovery Underwear. Sold separately.
Materials & Care:
- Do not machine wash.
- Clean by rinsing in cold water with mild soap.
- Let air dry completely before warming or freezing.