Eat your cabbage leaves.
Don’t put them on your breasts. Our mothers and grandmothers may have relieved the pain of breastfeeding and engorgement by putting cabbage leaves on their chest, but we thought this generation of new parents would appreciate something a little more convenient and a little less... errr, uhhh... produce-y.
Nyssa’s FourthCare® Breast & Chest Ice/Heat Packs are soft, moldable, foldable (great for stowing or toting), and designed to surround your nipple for maximum coverage and comfort. Just one problem—you can’t eat them, so pack some snacks.
- Lightweight and less than 1 in/ 2.54 cm in thickness.
- Diameter of 8 inches/ 20.32 cm to cover every sizes breast / chest.
- Foldable shape and soft fabric covering with Nyssa's exclusive Kit Agar pattern.
- Microwaveable for heat therapy and freezable for cooling relief.
- Recommended for use with Nyssa’s FourthWear® Postpartum Recovery Bralette which has interior ice/heat pack pockets.
Materials & Care:
- Do not machine wash.
- Clean by rinsing in cold water with mild soap.
- Let air dry completely before warming or freezing.