Finally, a postpartum ice/heat pack that doesn’t look like it came from your dad’s beer cooler!
When we set-out to address the unmentionables of womanhood, one of our first orders of business was developing an alternative to the “brick”—that heavy, hard, gigantic ice pack offered in most hospitals post-delivery.
Nyssa’s lightweight and uniquely contoured FourthCare Perineal Ice/Heat Pack easily fits between your legs and molds to the shape of your body. Keep one on ice as you approach delivery and throughout the duration of your fourth trimester (let the “bricks” stack-up elsewhere!).
- Lightweight and less than 1 in/ 2.54 cm in thickness.
- Soft fabric covering with Nyssa's exclusive Kit Agar pattern.
- Microwaveable for heat therapy and freezable for cooling relief.
- Recommended for use with Nyssa’s FourthWear Postpartum Recovery Underwear.
- Measures 8.5 in/ 21.5 cm in length, 4.5 in/ 11.4 cm at the widest part, and 2.5 in/ 6.35 cm at the narrowest part.
Materials & Care:
- Do not machine wash.
- Clean by rinsing in cold water with mild soap.
- Let air dry completely before warming or freezing.