Nyssa’s Mia Clarke speaks to Dr. Sara Reardon, also known as The Vagina Whisperer, about why it’s so important to care for your pelvic floor– regardless of whether or not you’ve had a baby.
Dr. Reardon shares her expert opinion on topics like:
-The role of Pelvic Floor Therapy in general health and wellness.
- What to expect in your first appointment.
- The myth of the ‘tight’ pelvic floor and how to think about Kegel exercises.
- The proper way to pee.
- Tips for dealing with vaginal dryness.
- Dealing with pain during sex.
- Preparing for pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum (including the dreaded first postpartum poop!)
- Healing diastasis recti after delivery.
You can learn more about Pelvic Floor Therapy by visiting The Vagina Whisperer.
We created our ‘Vie’ (meaning ‘life’ in French) line of apparel and personal care products to equip and empower all women and vulva-owning people with innovations and information to live with greater positivity, empowerment and comfort. Shop Now ⟶