- Securely holds an ice or heat pack virtually anywhere in the garment through a single outer pocket.
- Recommended for use with Nyssa’s FourthCare® Perineal Ice/Heat Pack that is uniquely contoured to fit between women’s legs. Sold separately or in our Go Fourth™ Bundles & Kits.
- Soft seam, empathetic design with a widened gusset and fold-over waist that can be worn above or below the belly.
Bye-bye mesh undies!
When we started Nyssa, one of the first things we wanted to tackle was the flimsy,
low-functioning mesh underwear given out in hospitals. Sure, they’re free. But try wrangling a newborn in underwear pulled down to your knees by giant pads and ice packs that are falling out. It. Sucks.
Nyssa’s FourthWear® Postpartum Recovery Underwear is the first eco-friendly, 4-way stretch fabric underwear designed to securely hold an ice or heat pack in the vaginal/perineal area or at the site of a caesarean incision. A wise woman once said, “Change what you cannot accept.”
Optimally used with Nyssa’s FourthCare® Perineal Ice/Heat Pack.
Additional Product Features:
Made with 4-way stretch, eco-friendly fabric that comfortably conforms
to changing postpartum figures.
- Soft seams (tri-panel sizes) for less irritation.
- Widened gusset to accommodate oversized pads.
Materials & Care:
- Body: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Imported materials, made in Mexico and The United States
Nyssa's sizing is based on standard maternity sizing. If you wear a Medium in your maternity pants, we recommend you purchase a S/M of FourthWear® Underwear.
If you're between sizes (you sometimes wear a Medium and sometimes a Large) we recommend going with the smaller of the two sizes as FourthWear® Underwear is supremely stretchy.
|XXS / XS||XS / S||S / M||M / L||L / XL||1X / 2X||2X / 3X|
If your size isn’t represented or you have questions or feedback for the Nyssa team regarding sizing, please contact us at email@example.com