Bye-bye mesh undies!
When we started Nyssa, one of the first things we wanted to tackle was the flimsy, low-functioning mesh underwear given out in hospitals. Sure, they’re free. But try wrangling a newborn in underwear pulled down to your knees by giant pads and ice packs that are falling out. It. Sucks.
Nyssa’s FourthWear Postpartum Recovery Underwear is the first eco-friendly, 4-way stretch fabric underwear designed to securely hold an ice or heat pack in the vaginal/perineal area or at the site of a caesarean incision. A wise woman once said, “Change what you cannot accept.”
Facilitates recovery for the days, weeks and months following birth — and incredibly comfortable for the months and years following your fourth trimester.
Though these soft, stretchy underwear are fantastically comfortable on their own, pairing them with our soft, flexible and ergonomically designed ice/heat packs provides a hands-free recovery by facilitating tissue recovery, reducing postpartum cramping and managing pain naturally.
Try our VieWear Uterine Ice/Heat Pack for postpartum cramping and abdominal pain or to help facilitate incision recovery and reduce pain for caesarean births.
For vaginal births, our FourthCare Perineal Ice/Heat Pack is uniquely contoured to fit in between the legs and provide relief in the vulval and perineal region. The barrier created by inserting them within FourthWear, even with a pad, provides relief without harming sensitive tissue.
- Securely holds an ice or heat pack virtually anywhere in the garment through a single outer pocket.
- Perfectly paired and recommended for use with Nyssa’s FourthCare Perineal Ice/Heat Pack or Nyssa's VieCare Uterine Ice/Heat Pack.
- Soft seam, empathetic design with a widened gusset and fold-over waist that can be worn above or below the belly.
Additional Product Features:
- Made with 4-way stretch, eco-friendly fabric that comfortably conforms to changing postpartum figures.
- Soft seams (tri-panel sizes) for less irritation.
- Widened gusset to accommodate oversized pads.
Materials & Care:
- Body: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Imported materials, made in the United States at a women-owned facility.
FourthWear Underwear Sizing Information:
Nyssa's sizing is based on standard maternity sizing. If you wear a Medium in your maternity pants, we recommend you purchase a S/M of FourthWear Underwear.
If you're between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller of the two sizes as FourthWear Underwear is supremely stretchy.